How do I import contacts from a file?
You can use 2 file types to import contacts.
- comma separated values text files (.csv)
- tab delimited text files (.txt)
Here is how:1. Navigate to the Contacts screen by clicking "Contacts" on the navigation bar on the left
2. Select which list you would like to add your contacts to.
3. Click Import button.
4. Click "Choose File" to browse your computer for your CSV or TXT file.
5. Once you have your file selected, "Map" the columns.
Example, if the first column from your file is contains first names, select "First Name" from the drop down.